NeuroMarseille and NeuroSchool fund actions aimed at training new generations of scientists, increasing the visibility and attractiveness of Aix-Marseille University and asserting its potential with socio-economic partners.
Which calls for proposals?
Here is the list of NeuroMarseille and NeuroSchool calls and the approximate launch periods.
- Innovative and collaborative research projects (ICR and ICR Plus) – December
- Research projects to promote technical collaborations (TB) – December
- calls for PhD projects to host a student in your laboratory – March
- co-financing for the organisation of scientific events or thematic schools – March & October
- post-doctoral contracts in companies for young AMU PhD graduates – September
- funding to participate in thematic schools or scientific events – March & October
- International mobility grants for L3, M1 & M2 – October & February
- PhD contracts for international co-supervision or co-direction of PhD projects – October
- PhD contracts for international students (with a Master’s degree from a foreign university) – January
- Research year for doctors and pharmacists – January
- Additional training courses (DESU in scientific communication and outreach…) – March
- One-year post-doctoral contract in a company – October
Following consultation with the laboratory directors, it was agreed that all publications from the NeuroMarseille teams should mention:
This work has received support from the French government under the Programme “Investissements d’Avenir”, Initiative d’Excellence d’Aix-Marseille Université via A*Midex funding (AMX-19-IET-004), and ANR (ANR-17-EURE-0029).