Description de la soumission d'un avis
Find on this page the main resources for the staff of the NeuroMarseille Institute laboratories
Following consultation with the laboratory directors, it was agreed that publications from the NeuroMarseille teams should mention:
This work has received support from the French government under the Programme "Investissements d'Avenir", Initiative d'Excellence d'Aix-Marseille Université via AMidex funding (AMX-19-IET-004), and ANR (ANR-17-EURE-0029).
The NeuroMarseille laboratory directory
Do you want to collaborate on a particular theme or technology? Find on this page the list of our laboratories and their teams.
You can search directly by keyword, by campus or by theme at the top of the page, just before the listing.
You can also find all the laboratories and their teams in this excel document.
Calls for researchers and engineers
• funding for innovative and collaborative research projects (ICR and ICR Plus) – December
• funding of research projects to foster technical collaborations (TB) – December
• calls for thesis projects to host a student in your laboratory – March
• co-financing for the organisation of scientific events or thematic schools – March & October
Support for your ERC applications
Applying for funding from the European Research Council is often stressful and difficult to put together. A new support group has been set up via the GINTER (Groupe INTERnational de NeuroMarseille); the ERC-NM is there for you!Find out more
Aix-Marseille Université is a member of CIVIS, the European Civic University, thanks to this partnership new collaborations are possible with member universities. Find in this document the neuroscientific teams' members of CIVIS.Discover the CIVIS directory
Latest news from NeuroMarseille
Check out our newsletter to keep up to date with our news! Every month, it's a digest of good news.See our newsletters
Marseille: Research grants
For several years now, the City of Marseille has had a procedure in place to promote research in Marseille. It aims to support the reception and installation of experienced researchers in the city.MODALITIES & CALENDAR
Useful links in the lab
Health and safety
- Institut national de recherche et de sécurité for the prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases (INRS) and in particular the section of the site devoted to biotechnologies (sheet on protective gloves for health professions, etc.).
- Classifindex, a CNRS mobile app to identify chemical risks
- The CNRS NEO app for newcomers
Laboratory animal use and care
- Help site for statistical evaluation of the number of animals required
- Website of the National Centre for the Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research
- Association Française des Sciences et Techniques de l’Animal de Laboratoire (AFSTAL)
- Veille Réglementaire en expérimentation animale, sécurité et sûreté biologique, éthique et bien-être animal (VERSA)
- Rehabilitation/adoption of laboratory animals : GRAAL and White Rabbit