How to apply?
[THIS CALL IS OPEN CONTINUOUSLY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR]
Did you know that NeuroSchool’s PhD program offers stipends to offset the cost of summer (or winter, spring…) school tuition?
The candidate must send to the PhD program committee:
- a letter of motivation explaining what the summer school will bring to his or her doctorate, possibly comparing it with what the doctoral program offers. In view of the increasing number of applications, we also ask applicants to specify whether they have applied for other funding. If so, which ones and when are the results expected? If not, why not? (1 page maximum)
- a provisional budget (see this model budget) specifying the amount requested from the PhD program and the sources of co-financing (strongly suggested) (1 page maximum).
Maximum contribution of the doctoral programme: 1000 €.
This request must be made well in advance: allow at least 6 weeks for a response from the doctoral program and formalities (registration, purchase of tickets…).
Please note that these allowances are only available to AMU doctoral students registered in our program.
The recipients of this call are :
- Laurie ARNAUD, who will be attending the International Astrocyte School from 22 to 28 March 2020 in Bertinoro, Italy.
- Jérémy GIROUD, who will attend the FENS Summer School 2020 “Artificial and natural computations for sensory perception: what is the link?” from 7 to 13 June 2020 in Bertinoro, Italy.
- Mehdi SICRE, who will attend the course “Manipulating neuronal activity using chemo- and optogenetics” at the University of Glasgow on 10 July 2020.