NeuroMarseille and NeuroSchool fund actions aimed at training new generations of scientists, increasing the visibility and attractiveness of Aix-Marseille University and asserting its potential with socio-economic partners.
Which calls for proposals?
Here is the list of NeuroMarseille and NeuroSchool calls and the approximate launch periods. Scroll down to find the detailed calls.
Below, in light blue, you can click on the links to our current open calls for applications.
For researchers/engineers and post-docs
- Platform software for neuroscience (PSN) grants 2021 – September
- Innovative and collaborative research projects (ICR and ICR Plus) – November
- Research projects to promote technical collaborations (TB) – November
- calls for PhD projects to host a student in your laboratory : international / co-tutelle / PhD for MD– March
- co-financing for the organisation of scientific events or thematic schools – April & October
For PhD students and post-docs
- post-doctoral contracts in companies for young AMU PhD graduates – over time, October and April
- funding to participate in thematic schools or scientific events – April & October
- end-of-PhD contracts – open in December, deadline in January
- International mobility grants: L3, M1 & M2 – October (L3, M1) & April (M2)
- PhD contracts for international co-supervision or co-direction of PhD projects – October
- PhD contracts for international students (with a Master’s degree from a foreign university) – January
- Research year for doctors and pharmacists – January
- Additional training courses (DESU in scientific communication and outreach…) – March
- One-year post-doctoral contract in a company – year-round
Following consultation with the laboratory directors, it was agreed that all publications from the NeuroMarseille teams should mention:
This work has received support from the French government under the Programme “Investissements d’Avenir”, Initiative d’Excellence d’Aix-Marseille Université via A*Midex funding (AMX-19-IET-004), and ANR (ANR-17-EURE-0029).