Description de la soumission d'un avis
Societies and clubs
Check the list established by the Student Life Office to find out more about AMU students' societies.
We have selected the following associations:
- The Neuronautes: for students and graduates in neuroscience (see below)
- Hippo’thèse: for life and health science PhD students and PhDs
- Association des jeunes chercheurs du pôle 3C (AJC3C) : for PhD students and postdocs at the Pôle 3C on the Saint-Charles campus
- Cerveau Point Comm : for students, lab staff and researchers interested in disseminating scientific knowledge in the field of neuroscience to the general public (in particular by organising Brain Awareness Week).
The Animafac network offers a toolbox to create your own students' society.
At AMU student life office, you will find information about your university or student life: housing, catering, transport, health, social, culture, sports, leisure activities…
To learn and have fun, read the Blog’n’Brain, a blog edited by PhD students in neuroscience.
Neuronautes is the association of neuroscience students of Aix-Marseille University. Composed of students and former graduates, our organization aims to promote neuroscience and to provide a platform for exchange between institutional and professional student partners. Since 2016, the association has already welcomed more than 3000 participants at various events and more than 50 prestigious guests. The association is composed of a small office, which is accompanied during the preparation of the events by many active members. In September 2019, the association was awarded the first prize for student initiatives by the Marseille City Council.
Neuronautes is above all events and encounters. On the program this year:
- Conferences for the general public, particularly as part of Brain Awareness Week.
- Neurotalks, i.e. interactive encounters with professionals from all scientific backgrounds.
- Charity actions (blood donation, neurodon)
- Coffee-debates around various science themes (including Pint of Science)
- Campus events (such as the Printemps des Associations)
- And many other surprises in the making…
To get involved or simply to get more information, don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Meet us on Saint-Charles campus : our room is located in the corridor in front of the SUIO, next to the cafeteria. After the automatic doors, our beloved premises are on the left!
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @neuronautes
- Visit our website www.neuronautes.org