Description de la soumission d'un avis
You are a PhD student and you want to travel as part of your training? Whether it is to go to a conference, a summer school or simply to go and train abroad, many mobility grants are currently available.
Mobility grants for scientific conferences
- Aviva’s $1,000 Travel Grant: Aviva Systems Biology offers a 1 000 $ travel grant to sponsor a researcher’s travel to a conference
- Bio-Techne Travel Grants: Bio-Techne offers a variety of grants
- tebu-bio: Tebu-bio gives researchers the opportunity to apply for mobility grants via their website
- Antibodies.com is proud to support researchers with travel grants up to 500€.
Mobility grants for training
- NENS Exchange Grants: Going abroad to spend one to three months training at a NENS member school? Apply for the NENS Exchange grant. It covers travel and accommodation costs of up to 3,000 €. Deadline for applications: 15 October and 15 April, every year.
- Nicolas Baudin Program: Internships in Australia Initiative: The internships in Australia initiative allows French students to do a research internship in an Australian university, in collaboration with a French company present in Australia.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) travel grant
Stipends for summer schools
AMU PhD students enrolled in the PhD Program may receive grants up to €1,000 to cover the cost of enrolling in summer (or winter, spring…) schools, by contacting the PhD Program Committee. More information available here.
Other grant programs
To discover other grant programs, check :