If you couldn’t come (full house, sorry!) or connect, you have a second chance! A video of the whole evening is available here.
If you prefer, the stand-ups of each of our 5 researchers are available by following these different links ( these videos are in oral French):
- Flora Bat-Pitault, from the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry – Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Marseille (AP-HM), I am fat but others tell me I am not
- Christelle Baunez, from the Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone – INT (CNRS-AMU), Addiction: when the brain is under the influence of drugs and others
- Mike Altounian, from the Institute of Developmental Biology of Marseille – IBDM (CNRS-AMU), Fetal alcohol and the developing brain
- Olivia Petit, KEDGE Business School, Neuromarketing: between fantasy and manipulation ?
- Stéphane Luchini, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Commitment by oath.
We are particularly proud of this exceptional edition covered by the press: click here.
We look forward to seeing you soon to choose the theme that will be developed during the “NeuroStories V” in January 2024!