As you know, the NeuroMarseille Institute is moving forward for, and above all, thanks to you: today we would like to launch the SCIENCE & SOCIETY task force.
The missions would be as follows:
- Dialogue with citizens ;
- Reflection on the relationship between neuroscience research and society;
- Disseminating knowledge, showcasing the research produced in your laboratories to a wide audience: in this context, the 2020 NeuroStories are already in preparation.
There are many actions to be carried out: thinking about sustainable development in our laboratories, ethical problems, or even creating a “Food for Thought” page on our website. One of our first achievements will be the creation of this page which will highlight your articles, comics, videos, or other artistic proposals… of scientific popularization.
So today we are calling on you to..:
- …gather volunteers and form the Science & Society group;
- …share your ideas with us, even if you can’t commit to this group;
- …send us your resources so that we can put them in the spotlight on the NeuroMarseille website!
If you are interested in joining the task force, or if you have a resource to showcase, please contact us: email@example.com.