Description de la soumission d'un avis
The Nivet lab is at the forefront of innovative discoveries, and we are seeking a highly motivated and talented Post-Doctoral Fellow (or Engineer) to join our dynamic team. We are committed to making a positive impact on human health by conducting cutting-edge research. The candidate will work in the context of a collaborative effort, which involves a private partner, to lead a research project carrying conceptual and technical novelty, being at the interface between fundamental and applied research.
As a specialist in molecular biology / biochemistry, you will be an integral part of our research team. You will have the opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project aimed at applying CRISPR-based genome editing techniques to generate cell models able to address new biological questions. The project will mainly consist in studying the overall impact of modulations (up-; down- regulation) targeting a given nuclear receptor in cell models and evaluate whether the observed effects are dependent and/or independent of its natural ligand. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Designing and executing experiments related to CRISPR-based genome editing in various model systems (in vitro principally).
• Developing and optimizing CRISPR-based protocols and techniques.
• Designing and executing drug treatments on various cellular models.
• Performing cloning, DNA/RNA isolation, PCR, qPCR, Western-Blot, ELISA, and other molecular biology assays.
• Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to advance research goals.
• Contributing to the publication of research findings in peer-reviewed journals.
• Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or a related field.
• Several years of lab experience as engineer with strong expertise in Molecular biology / Biochemistry.
• Strong background in CRISPR-based genome editing techniques.
• Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques, cell culture, gene expression analysis, biochemical assays.
• An interest in drug screening assays and a first-hand experience with High content screening/analysis would be considered as a strong plus.
• Previous (post-doctoral) research experience is a plus.
• Track record of publications in reputable scientific journals.
• Experience and autonomy with genome editing (KO, Ki), including CRISPRa and CRISPRi systems.
• Familiarity with the latest advancements in CRISPR technology
• Mentoring and training junior team members.
• Proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (minimum English language proficiency requirements: C1 advanced)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
SOFT SKILLS :Autonomy, Teamwork, Analytical and critical thinking, Listening and observing, Empathy, Flexibility and adaptability, Linguistics, communicative, Co-operation, Conflict-resolution