As part of its mission to disseminate information about the progress of neuroscience research, Neuroschool attaches great importance to the dissemination of knowledge within the scientific community and to the general public. In order to develop its dissemination activities towards students (including PhD students), researchers, clinicians and/or citizens, NeuroSchool can financially support scientific events (symposia, debates, actions for the general public or patients’ organizations…). The theme of these events must be linked to research in the field of neuroscience (basic, clinical or industrial research). The events must take place in Provence.
General terms and conditions
The application may be submitted by one or more organizers of the scientific event.
The funding will be transferred directly to the organizer upon presentation of a supplier invoice filed on the Chorus-Pro platform or through inter-company billing. For more information, see the AMU procedure PR-DAF-52.
Eligibility criteria and deadline
To be eligible, applications must meet the following criteria:
- The theme of the event should be related to research in the field of neuroscience;
- The event should take place in Provence;
- The event must have a clearly defined organizing committee with at least one person from the NeuroMarseille Institute;
- At least one of the organisers submitting the request for support must carry out his research activity in a NeuroMarseille laboratory;
- The request must be submitted before April 1st, 2021, and the event take place between September 1st, 2021, and August 31th, 2022.
An upcoming call for projects is scheduled with a deadline of October 1st, 2021, for events to be held between March 1st, 2022, and February 28th, 2023 (to be confirmed).
Please use the document available for download as a frame for your application (see “Documents for download” tab).
The applications received within the set deadline and satisfying the eligibility criteria will be examined by NeuroMarseille Scientific Committee. The decision will be validated by the Executive Committee.
Within 30 days after this call for projects closes, a notification will be sent to the applicants. In case of acceptance, a letter indicating the amount of the grant will be sent to the laureate.
La sélection des dossiers est fondée sur les critères suivants :
- respect des critères d’éligibilité énoncés ci-dessus ;
- objectifs de l’événement ;
- qualité scientifique du programme : originalité des thèmes abordés, qualification des orateurs ;
- participation des étudiants (dont doctorants) de NeuroSchool, par exemple pour faire des présentations orales
- envergure nationale et/ou internationale de l’événement ;
- visibilité attendue pour NeuroSchool.
Pour vous aider à monter le dossier, utilisez notre guide des événements subventionnés.
The selection is based on the following criteria:
- Compliance with the eligibility criteria;
- Objectives of the event;
- Scientific quality of the programme: originality of the topics, qualification of the speakers;
- Participation of NeuroSchool students (including PhD students), for example to make oral presentations
National and/or international scope of the event;
- Expected visibility for NeuroMarseille.
The organizer(s) of the school undertakes to mention the support of NeuroSchool (project nEURo*AMU reference ANR-17-EURE-0029), in particular on all communication supports produced within the framework of the school.
Sponsorship may possibly include the insertion of NeuroSchool and/or NeuroMarseille documents in the participants’ folders.
The grant applicant(s) undertake(s) to forward to NeuroSchool, no later than two months after the end of the event :
- the documents produced on the occasion of the event and in particular the final programme.
- a summary for the general public (if possible with visuals) for the NeuroMarseille website
- the final budget
- the number of participants including number of NeuroSchool students
- the list of communication actions to the benefit of NeuroSchool/NeuroMarseille: use of the logo, mention on the website and social networks, distribution of flyers, stand, animation…
- the evaluation by the organizers (or even by the participants).
Documents for download
To be announced shortly.