Call for PhD applicants 2018
The 2018 call for PhD applicants is now closed.
In 2018, the Integrative and Clinical Neuroscience PhD Program will grant 3 three-year PhD scholarships for students who validated a master’s from non-French universities (or will have validated it before september 2018).
The selection process takes place in three stages:
- a call for projects for the research teams of Aix-Marseille University laboratories, with a deadline on February 23rd, 2018,
- a call for applications for the students that graduated from a non-french master, with a deadline on April 20th, 2018 (new deadline!),
- auditions of preselected candidates, in May 2018 (the exact date will be announced later).
Further information on phases 1 and 3 of the call can be found here.
Phase 2: Call for applicants
The candidates are able to download the list of selected projects and information on the projects, the choice of research projects file (to select and rank two of the proposed research projects) and the template for recommendation letters below.
The application must be submitted through the form below, before April 20th, 2018 (NEW DEADLINE) at midnight (Marseille time), as a SINGLE PDF DOCUMENT containing:
- A resume (with copy of the obtained degrees)
- The document (“Choice of research projects”) highlighting their background, their academic perspectives and their adequacy with the project.
- A letter of motivation (500 words)
Letters of recommendation must be sent from two referees directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using the template PhD-applicant-Evaluation-by-referees-2018 (see below).
Candidates will be selected by a committee according to their background and academic perspectives of the candidate and adequacy with the project.