Description de la soumission d'un avis
The links between neuroscience trainings at Aix-Marseille University and clinical services of the Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Marseille (AP-HM), Marseille public hospitals, are particularly strong.
Firstly, medical students are trained to laboratory research in different fields of neuroscience, whether for a Master’s degree (especially in 2nd year/M2) or for a Ph.D.
Secondly, many faculty members teaching neuroscience are medical doctors and work within the various AP-HM clinical services.
Here is a list of clinical services related to neuroscience in Marseille.
Medical Biology Pole (Bruno Lacarelle)
Clinical Neuroscience Pole (Jean-Philippe Azulay)
- Sleep Centre – La Timone Hospital
- Pain Centre – La Timone Hospital
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery – La Timone Hospital
- Neuro-oncology – La Timone Hospital
- Neurosurgery – La Timone Hospital
- Neurosurgery – Nord Hospital
- Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery– La Timone Hospital
- Neurology and neuropsychology – La Timone Hospital
- Neurology and neurovascular unit – La Timone Hospital
- Neurology, neuro-muscular disorders – La Timone Hospital
- Neurology, movement pathology – La Timone Hospital
- Clinical Neurophysiology– La Timone Hospital
- Clinical Neurophysiology – Nord Hospital
Medical Imaging Pole (Jean-Michel Bartoli)
Services related to neurosciences :
- Radiology for adults & neuroradiology – La Timone Hospital
- Nuclear Medicine – La Timone Hospital
- Nuclear medicine – Nord Hospital
- Radiology & medical imaging – Southern Hospitals
- Center for Metabolic Exploration by Magnetic Resonance (CEMEREM), clinical unit of the CRMBM laboratory at La Timone Hospital
Psychiatry Pole (Jean-Claude Samuelian)
The pole website details the six areas of the AP-HM psychiatry pole as well as the Mediterranean Outpatient Mental Health and Deafness Unit (UASSM-M).