NeuroMarseille welcomes you to a new adventure at the frontiers between Science and Art:
- Goal: to reveal the beauty of the living through images (photos, photomontage) realized in the neuroscience laboratories of AMU.
- Principle: send as many images as you consider useful, with a narrative explaining the image and the conditions of its realization. Photos of neuroscientists in action and of the devices and technical approaches used to study neuroscience are also accepted.
Thank you to indicate the name of the author of the photo and that this one accepts that his work is used by NeuroMarseille.
- Selection: about twenty photos (ideally 2 per laboratory) will be selected by a jury of researchers and representatives of the art world.
- Production: NeuroMarseille will print them in large format (50×70 cm, 300dpi), think of sending your pictures in high definition (5906×8268 px). One copy for you, one copy for the exhibition which will then be given to the laboratory.
- Glory: these photos will be exhibited in galleries in Marseille, Aix and perhaps other cities before passing through each laboratory.
Deadline: 15 June 2021, exhibitions in September.
So don’t hesitate to compete by sending your pictures by e-mail and win a large format, high definition and framed photo.
🔺 The winners agree to transfer to the competition organisers their rights to the prize-winning photos for a period of three years and as part of the promotion of the competition (notably on the neuro-marseille.org website and on the social networks of NeuroMarseille and NeuroSchool) and the exhibitions that will follow.
This work has received support from the French government under the Programme “Investissements d’Avenir”, Initiative d’Excellence d’Aix-Marseille Université via AMidex funding NeuroMarseille AMX-19-IET-004, and NeuroSchool ANR-17-EURE-0029