Presentation of the call
The 2023 NeuroFrance meeting will take place in Lyon on May 24-26, 2023. NeuroSchool will support up to 10 AMU students (from L3 to PhD) willing to attend the meeting. This support will consist in paying the meeting registration fees (≈200 €/student)). It will not cover other mission fees, especially accommodation and transport.
To apply for this NeuroSchool funding, please send us through the online form :
- if you plan on presenting a poster or a talk : your abstract ;
- if you don’t plan on presenting a poster or a talk on your research : a short letter of motivation.
Application deadline for this funding : February 15, 2023, if you are presenting a poster, March 15 if you’re not.
- Applicants must be NeuroSchool students.
- In exchange for this support, laureates agree to spend a few hours at the NeuroMarseille booth and to write a short blog article or posts about their favorite conference or symposium, to be published on the NeuroMarseille website or social networks.
- Students are responsible for making sure they are not required to take an exam at the time of the NeuroFrance meeting. We cannot arrange exam schedules so that they do not interfere with the conference.
- M2 and PhD students must check with their supervisor if they can attend the meeting.
Additional information :
If you apply for funding, wait for this call results (announced on February 17 for those presenting a poster and March 17 for others) before registering to the meeting, as it may be impossible for us to reimburse you instead of paying directly for your registration.
Congratulations to our laureates!
- BELOSCAR Elie (L3)
- NTINOPOULOU Melina (M1)
- BLASCO Edith (PhD)
- BOURZEIX Marie (PhD)
- BROSSET-HECKEL Mélanie (PhD)
- CARAYON Rachel (PhD)
- CROZAT Elysa (PhD)
- FORTOUL Aurélien (PhD)
- LINOSSIER Ambre (PhD)
- MORVAN Thomas (PhD)