Presentation of the call
The 2021 NeuroFrance meeting will take place entirely online on May 19-21, 2021.
NeuroMarseille and NeuroSchool will support up to 20 AMU students (from L3 to PhD) and postdocs willing to (virtually) attend the meeting. This support will consist in paying the meeting registration fees (for students and postdocs), as well as adhesion to the French Society for neuroscience (for students only, not postdocs).
Application deadline: March 15, 2021.
To apply for this funding, please send us through the online form
- if you don’t plan on presenting a poster or a talk on your research : a small letter of motivation (in French or English)
- if you plan on presenting a poster or a talk : your abstract
- Applicants must be either NeuroSchool students or postdoctoral fellows in a NeuroMarseille laboratory.
- In exchange for this support, laureates agree to write a short blog article about their favorite conference or symposium, to be published on the NeuroMarseille website.
- M2 and PhD students must check with their supervisor if they can attend the online meeting.
Additional information :
If you apply for funding, wait for this call results (announced on March 19th at the latest) before registering to the meeting, as it may be impossible for us to reimburse you instead of paying directly for your registration.
Unfortunately, we cannot arrange exam schedules for BSc students so that they do not interfere with the conference.
- Benhora-Chabeaux Guillaume Master IBDM
- Azzarelli Myriam Doctorant INS
- Altounian Mike Doctorant IBDM
- Falque Marie Doctorant IBDM
- Mercier Océane Doctorant IBDM
- Roque Micaela Doctorant IBDM
- Buron Julie Doctorant INMED
- Hamze Mira Doctorant INMED
- Richardeau Maxime Doctorant INMED
- Vielle Cassandre Doctorant INT
- Caron-Guyon Jeanne Post-doctorant LNC
- Dellavale-Clara Hector Post-doctorant INS
- Doublet Thomas Post-doctorant INS