Project manager for NeuroMarseille
NeuroMarseille is the Institute of Neurosciences of Aix-Marseille University (AMU). It brings together 900 researchers, and Neuroschool, the university’s Graduate School (see website: https://neuro-marseille.org/fr/). It aims to improve the visibility, attractiveness and impact of AMU’s neuroscience research and training.
NeuroMarseille is looking for a project manager. He/she will be responsible for assisting the Institute’s management team in monitoring the project. Her/his central mission will be to coordinate and articulate the different axes of the project, ensure its coherence and organize the necessary means to achieve the objectives set. He/she will also work closely with the A*Midex Foundation and the institution’s central management.
The main activities of the project manager will be:
- To develop and implement the structure’s policy.
- Coordinate and plan the different axes of the project in close collaboration with the management team, the research teams and the teaching teams.
- To promote links and the circulation of information between the different structures involved in the project.
- Establish, propose and monitor the budget. Monitor and analyze its distribution and execution.
- To supervise the communication actions related to the project (internal and external communication); to ensure that information is relayed between the various project partners.
Other missions and additional information are provided (in French) in this document: Job offer for NeuroMarseille Project Manager