On Friday, April 26th, 2019 on the Saint-Charles campus (Salle des Voûtes), come and meet Neuroscience PhDs who followed career paths outside research, to better understand your career opportunities and enrich your professional network!
Discover new career paths
You don’t know what else to do with your Neuroscience PhD apart from research? You want to be sure that you are aiming for the right career ?
Within the cheerful atmosphere provided by “musical tables”, come meet and discuss with Neuroscience PhDs who have chosen other paths to succeed. They will show you new horizons, inspire you and brighten up your professional network!
This event is free and open to NeuroSchool PhD Program members. The talks and discussions will talk place in English and French.
Registration is mandatory on ADUM, before April 15th, 2019.
- Thibaud Dumas: lecturer, science journalist, author, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship coach, research director
- Nicolas Rochet: data scientist, entrepreneur
- Florian Reinhart: internal communication manager
- Mariam Chammat: lecturer, entrepreneur, executive advisor at the French Behavioral Insights Unit at Direction interministérielle de la transformation publique
- Aurélie Massaux: scientific mediation officer at Universcience
2:00 pm – Short introduction of our guests (5 min/guest)
2:30 pm – Musical tables (20 min slot x 6)
5:00 pm – Buffet and open discussion
Organized by PhD students Quentin Delmotte (email@example.com) and Emilie Dinh (firstname.lastname@example.org) for NeuroSchool.