The DOC2AMU call for application for PhD scholarships is now open until April 10th, 2017.
Doctoral Excellence Fellowships DOC2AMU offers 30 Doctoral Excellence Fellowships including an innovative and personnalised training scheme in a high-level environment at Aix-Marseille University, France.
Many PhD projects are proposed, notably in connection with neuroscience:
- Neural mechanisms underlying the interlimb transfer of motor learning
- Characterizing brain networks in real time across frequencies based on a combination of time frequency and source localization methods
- Functional spinal cord characterization using Ultra-High Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Biomechanical Finite Element Modelling (SC UHF/FEM)
- Innovative optics to unveil brain activity at unexplored scales
- Functionalized-Cucurbit[n]urils: Advanced Drug Carriers
Please circulate this ad around you!