New Offer ! PhD Scholarships - 2017/2018
In 2017, the PhD program in Integrative and Clinical Neurosciences will grant three PhD scholarships to excellent Master students that graduated from non-French top ranked universities.
The selection process will include the three following steps.
1. CALL FOR RESEARCH PROJECTS (from AMU PIs)
- AMU Neuroscience teams are invited to propose a research project in Neuroscience for the next 3 years.
- The application form can be downloaded and the project uploaded on the following site : http://neuro-marseille.org/en/phd-program-en/call-for-phd-project/
- Research projects should be sent before April 13, 2017 at midnight.
- The research projects of excellence will be selected by the committee and presented on the application website by April 19, 2017.
2. CALL FOR APPLICANTS (Master graduated students)
- The scholarships are open to Master students that graduated from top ranked non-French universities.
- Applicants must select and rank two of the proposed research projects.
- A guideline for student application and templates for recommendation letters must be downloaded on the following site: http://neuro-marseille.org/en/phd-program-en/call-for-applicants/
- Applications should be sent before May 26st, 2017 at midnight (French time).
3. INTERVIEW (ONGOING)
- On June 22nd, the selection committee will shortlist 10 students that will be individually interviewed. The interviews will take place on July 10th. The students are encouraged to prepare their interviews with the project leaders they have selected.
- The final decision will be known shortly after the interviews and the three successful candidates will start their PhD studies between October and December 2017.
Nadia Pittet firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD scholarships for MD 2017/2018 (CLOSED)
The PhD program in Integrative and Clinical Neuroscience launched a new campaign of PhD scholarships for MD last February. This call for applicants is addressed to clinicians and doctors who wish to dedicate one year of research within the framework of a PhD thesis in neuroscience in an AMU laboratories.
Information can be found here. (section “bourses doctorales jeunes médecins”).
The call for applicants is now closed.
The interview will take place on April 26th at 5pm (French time).
Call for Post-doctoral positions - 2016 (closed)
A new campaign for postdoctoral positions started in December 2016.
This campaign is now closed.