Dr. Carlos Cardoso, and the European consortium Neuro-MIG have organised to the international conference “Pathophysiology of neurodevelopmental disorders: insights from omics technologies and innovative model systems” on 7th November 2019, in Marseille.
The symposium, supported by the European Commission, in particular by the COST Action, will highlight the latest technological innovations (single cell -RNA, spatial transcriptomics, hIPSC, brain organoids, …) used to study the function of a gene and/or the mechanisms involved in brain development. It will also present how these innovations can improve the diagnosis of neurodevelopmental diseases.
Eight outstanding experts will be present and will share their recent work to a large audience of clinicians and researchers.
- Laurent Nguyen – GIGA Neurosciences, Liège, Belgium
- Stéphanie Baulac – ICM, Paris, France
- Denis Jabaudon – Université de Genève, Switzerland
- Cantin Ortiz – Biomedicum, Stockholm, Sweden
- Alexandre Baffet – Institut Curie, Paris, France
- Orly Reiner – Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel
- Steven A. Kushner – ERASMUS MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Silvia Cappello – Max Planck, München, Germany
The conference is free of charge upon mandatory registration. To register, please use the following website. Limited space available
Deadline for registration: Sunday, October 27, 2019