The NeuroSchool Back-to-School event will take place on Monday 7th October, from 4 pm to 5:30 pm in the Toga theater, Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences, Timone campus.
This event is open to all NeuroSchool students. It will be held in two parts: the presentation of the successes of the past year, as well as the innovations for the year to come.
After a brief presentation of NeuroSchool, the topics covered will be:
The successes of the past year
- First internships abroad for the 3rd of the bachelor
- When a PBL (problem based learning) inspires
- A new degree in communication
- NeuroSchool’s visual directory
- Statistics, fun version
- The hospital, a place of learning
- The Neuronautes, a student society that ruffles
The innovations for the year to come
- A new MOOC: All about myelin
- Professionalizing training projects
- An institute for Marseille neurosciences: NeuroMarseille
- A new horizon: the European Civis University